Friday, August 04, 2006

I have been in America for two days. It is my first experience to go abroad from Japan.
The flight from Japan to Washington, D.C. took about 14hours, so I was very tired when I arrived at the airport. In addition, from the airport to our hotel, we had to take big van for an hour.


After that, we went to a restaurant to eat dinner with three mentors. I chose a Mexican food, Tacos, it was very spicy so I needed much water. I like Japanese food very much, but I will try to eat American food during my stay in America.


Anyway I hope to have a good time for two weeks in Maryland.

2 Comments:

At 6:58 AM, Blogger Diah Utami said...

おめでとう、しょうちゃん。お楽しみに。じつは日本のどこからですか?

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Hi Shohei~

Did you like the Mexican food? Even though it's so spicy, I think that it's pretty good. ^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home